Located in Bristol CT, in our 25,000 square foot facility with over 35 years of coil winding business expertise, Classic Coil today supports the Medical, US Military, Aerospace and the Industrial Solenoid markets. Not limited by shape or size, whether it be a bobbin wound coil that is encapsulated, or a fine wire bobbin less coil for implantation into the human body or used in our nations military in national defense we have the capabilities.
Winding wire sizes from #2 to #58 gauge in copper, gold, silver and platinum with precision tolerances meeting today’s precise coil dimensional tolerances.
We welcome the opportunity to work with you on your design.
- Specializes in valve coils, brake and clutch coils, relay, motor control and switch-gear coils, sensor coils, guidance system coils and more.
- Electromagnetic coils used in solenoid, sensing, specialized rotors, field coils, and LVDT/RVDT.
- Aerospace Coils, Induction Coils, and Electronic Smart Coils.
- Molded-Encapsulated coils designed for automation.
- Encapsulated Motor Stators & Stator Assemblies
- Toroid Coils and Transformers